AU-EC50 Color Camera
The new Excelis™ EC50 color microscopy camera provides an excellent balance of image quality and affordability for routine microscopy imaging applications. A Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor is at the core of the EC50 and features a rolling shutter for high resolution and great color at high frame rates. Data transfer across a USB 2.0 cable ensures stunning live views of the specimen. CaptaVision+ software brings excellent camera controls and new dimensions to imaging including real-time intelligent flatfield correction, dynamic measurements, automatic counting, and much more!
- Great color and frame rates up to 29fps
- View and capture 5MP images as still images or video
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony STARVIS IMX335 color CMOS sensor
- View full 5MP live images at 30fps
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC or Mac; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.5x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis AU-EC50 Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, CaptaVision+ PC Imaging Software