Olympus BX43 LED Upgrade.
This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus BX43 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus BX43 microscope up to date. Replace the old BX43 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the Olympus BX43 illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.36 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm (320 lm prior to 3/22/2017)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum