Much better than a slide scanner this Accu-Scope EXC-500 Remote Collaboration system allows users to view images and physically control the microscope from anywhere in the world utilizing TeamViewer. All you need is for a technician to load the slides for you and you do the rest. You have full control of focus, nosepiece, stage, lighting, etc. With an initial scan of the slide you can see where you have viewed since that area will now be collered. This system is fast, extremely intuitive, and color correct. There is no easier way to view samples remotely. Plus, when not in use for remote viewing it is a true microscope that can be easily controlled in person. So if the operator does visit the site they still have a super high quality microscope to use.
- Optical System: Infinity optical system, f = 200
- Viewing Head: Fixed trinocular (50:50 split), 30° incline; rotatable 360°; interpupillary distance adjustment 47-78mm.
- High speed 2.3MP medical device-grade color camera
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/22mm focusable eyepieces with eyeguards. Eyepiece accepts a 26.5mm reticle.
- Nosepiece: Motorized, reversed sextuple, ball bearing nosepiece; accepts M25-threaded objectives.
- Objectives: Plan semi-Apochromatic 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x*; Plan Achromat 60x*
Optional: Plan Apochromatic 10x, 20x, 40x*, 60x* oil immersion, 100x* oil immersion; Plan Achromat 2x, 50x* oil immersion
- Stage: Motorized stage with right-handed, drive-by-wire X-Y stage controls; dual slide holder.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm, N.A. 0.9.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum.
- Illumination: 3-watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use; universal power supply 110v-240v, UL approved.
- Focusing System: Motorized focus, coarse/medium/fine (user selectable).
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved; CE anti-mold
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 300mm x 425mm x 450mm
- Physical Weight: 45 lbs.
- Shipping size: 31x21x11 inches
- Shipping weight: 60 lbs.
Contact us for more information.